Monday, June 29, 2009

Alone in Mongolia – Part 1

Welcome to Idre’s Guesthouse. The place I call home for 5 days. Only USD3.50 per night oh! Mr Idre owns this place with his wife since 1993 I think. I’m dedicating 1 post for him since I was the first person that Mr Idre handed his newly printed card to. He provides all sorts of services that you may require and he respond to email queries promptly.

Our shared kitchen where all sorts of action pack instant noodles cooking is going on…

I just have to blend in & join the rest… just for a night.

Communal living room

My dorm. 6 bed per room. Clean & comfy.

The highlight was their shower which I think was pretty cool. Think they had problems with the proper showers upstairs so we had to use the one in the basement. This shower fits my height perfectly… anyone taller than 1.6m, sorry you need to sit on a stool for your shower. Haha. Its shared shower room and wow I felt really funny when a guy join in the next shower room.

Overall, its clean, cheap & pack full with really cool people. I’ve met many solo travelers who are ever so inspiring! Anyway, there is free cable tv, free internet, free Mr Idre who’ll answer all your queries & for a fee, you’ll get your clothes washed & nicely folded. Oh not forgetting to mention, this is where I get the most comfy pillow throughout the trip. What more do you ask for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...