Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oktoberfest 09

The world’s largest fair and the biggest ‘playground’ that I’ve ever been. A trip that I had to plan way in advance to make sure I get my flight and lodging sorted before it ran out of availability or up at ridiculous price.

Always on standby! Actually peeps of this ambulance was rushing to a duper drunk guy found on the steps of the train station. Not sure what happen to him but he seems unconscious.

 

     An example of the traditional costume worn by many during the festival – Dirndl & Lederhosen

Oh you gotta check this out!!! Its so good.

yumyum.

 

High on live music inside Fischer Vroni

lots of ‘POLIZEI’ just in case some terrorist decided to attack

 

   Heard its favoured by locals.

 

  Up for a spin?

Nah, maybe not. In case I waste the beer in my tum.


         

Anyone wants to go again? Fresh beer, live music, yummy Bavarian food?

2 Comments:

toes said...

me me!! i wanna go!!! haha! love the hat - did u get it in the end? heh!

Juan @ TrotsAround said...

No I didn't get the hat so I took a picture with it..haha. As long as I'm still here, I up for a second round of beer there!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...