Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bristol Balloon Fiesta – Night Glow

Waiting patiently for a couple more hours after the earlier ascend, the balloonists now get ready for the famous night glow.

 

 

A peek at them setting up in the dark… Below is a clearer view of them in the dark (after adjusting the camera functions)

Firing up the balloon

Almost ready

All the balloons are up and waiting for the chorographer’s signal to begin

Here is a short video that I recorded with my own music (the original was unbearable blasting sound as I was right next to the speaker)

And the night ended with Fireworks

Even though I’ve seen this a few times, I never seems to get bored of it. Audiences were ever so awesome with great spirits that rock the whole city. And I’ve got to say this year’s choreography for the night glow was great, encompassing 40 years of music. The fireworks were a little short though otherwise all things were superb. You gotta be prepared though as I was stuck in the carpark, at the same spot for 2hrs waiting to get out…what seems a 30min home turn out to be 3hrs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...