Friday, May 29, 2009

County Clare, Ireland

The brand new Toyota Auris that I hired. My mode of transport during my short getaway.

Gragan, The withered stump of the trees.

Cliffs of Moher, County Clare

Cliffs of Moher This is the magnificent 214m high Cliffs that stretches 8 kilometres over the Atlantic Ocean on the western seaboard of County Clare.

The wind was scarily strong that I can only keep to the edge…

Where next? I’m loving this car… more than my Yaris now.

Driving along the coast

Pinhole

City by the sea. I dream to live by the sea. I love being close to it and gaze aimlessly at the vast horizon. On a bad day, it calms me down and on a good day, it'll make it even better.

How can drivers finish reading all these signs to find which way to go without holding up the cars behind?

Guinness is Good for you. (Post note: I dropped my postcards in the postbox and they never arrived!!!)

Country road lined with wild flowers

I just can’t help it but ditched my car by the road to enjoy the view

The Burren (meaning ‘Great Rocks’)

The fertile rocks, fossil-rich layers of limestone, formed some 340 million years ago

Burren Landscape

P1010250

P1010252

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...