Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Gruyères & Vevey – Switzerland Part 3

Gruyères! If you like cheese, you might have heard of Gruyères coz this town is named after their delicious cheese. A bowl of Gruyères cheese dip… drools.

 

Gruyeres

When you don’t have map, you just need to really on road signs.

     The medieval town on top of a hill…

Aww..fluffy cat. Nice colour.

Didn’t want to pay to visit its historic castle so I just walked around it… no fun walking on ice.

Vevey

Since Vevey is the town before Montreux (also the HQ of Nestle), I thought I just check it out and stroll back to Montreux by the lake… not sure how long it’ll take and its getting dark. Well I can always hop on any bus that goes in that direction if I’m tired. haha

     Old Town

Weird looking tress

  I met someone familiar.

  Piece of art?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...