Sunday, December 23, 2007

Montreux – Switzerland Part 1

2007 Christmas, I packed my bag & head off to Switzerland for a quiet Xmas.

What a view!

Viola. Reached – after some flight & train journey.

~

To my family & friends, Merry Christmas! Juan @ Montreux 23/12/07

The icon of Montreux! Freddie Mercury…

DSCN0011

Its Christmas, of coz there’ll be X’mas market!

 

Was surprised to find this here & not cheap. These are balls of tea that will blossom into a flower when you add hot water.

Even find them selling this… I thought only Asian countries will have it. Bro bought me 1 baby voodoo doll before which is now my lucky charm in the car. 

so cute! So wanna give them a cuddle.

Ice Age

Of coz there will be food stalls.

         Hot wine… this really warms you up.

Some restaurant that caught my attention.

View from Montreux View from Montreux View from Montreux  

 Montreux Palace

I’m a seafood lover. I really couldn’t resist this… but… ahh on budget.

I’m terrible at taking night shots.          

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...